Last Updated: March 20, 2020
Our registered office is at:
34 King Street East Suite 200
Toronto ON M5C 2A1
) describes how we collect, use, share, and store personal information of the users of this website (the “Site
”). This policy applies to the Site, applications, products and services (collectively, “Services
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through e-mail, text, message, or other electronic message or offline.
I. What we collect
BlockX Labs collects the following information:
A. Information you give us which includes:
1. Network information regarding transactions
2. Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us
4. We may automatically collect any anonymous information on Site usages (also known as “Log Data”) which includes: the pages or features of our site with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring to our users’ needs and preferences.
5. Personal Information including name, email address, and other contact information you provide.
B. Information we get from third party sources which includes:
1. Social Media Widgets: Our site may include social media features such as a “share this button” with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks. These social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site.
2. We may also use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
II. Information we will never collect
We will never ask you to share your private keys, password, or wallet seed. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys, password, or wallet seed.
III. Sharing and Disclosure
BlockX Labs will not release Personal Information to third parties except under the the following conditions:
A. Law enforcement officials, governmental agencies, or other legal authorities in response to their request under court order or as required by law, to establish our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or demands
B. Any other person whom you authorize the disclosure pursuant to your usage of the Applications
IV. Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
V. Accessing, Updating Correcting, and Deleting your Information
- To enable you to access and use the Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To improve the Services and Platform for Kiba Users
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Services, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences.
VI. Tracking Technologies
Regular cookies may be generally disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances, blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Please see below:
Managing Cookies in Google Chrome
Managing Cookies in Firefox
Managing Cookies in Safari
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them where applicable
It requires the operator of a network server to provide the source code of the modified version running there to the users of that server. Therefore, public use of a modified version, on a publicly accessible server, gives the public access to the source code of the modified version.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
IX. Sending a Message to our Support Team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
X. How You Can Complain
34 King Street East Suite 200
Toronto ON M5C 2A1
If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
XI. Google Analytics
and downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We employ industry standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Services. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining security of any password, biometrics, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
XIII. Compliance With The Law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
XV. Limitation of Liability